The Resource I totally funniest : a middle school story
- I totally funniest : a middle school story
- Statement of responsibility
- James Patterson and Chris Grabenstein ; illustrated by Laura Park
- Comedians -- Fiction.
- Long Beach (N.Y.) -- Juvenile fiction.
- Humorous stories.
- Fame -- Fiction.
- Contests -- Juvenile fiction.
- Contests -- Fiction.
- Comedians -- Juvenile fiction.
- Children with disabilities -- Juvenile fiction.
- Fame -- Juvenile fiction.
- Hollywood (Los Angeles, Calif.) -- Juvenile fiction.
- Hollywood (Los Angeles, Calif.) -- Fiction.
- People with disabilities -- Fiction.
- Long Beach (N.Y.) -- Fiction.
- As the Planet's Funniest Kid Comic finals near, Jamie faces a whirlwind of attention at school and in the media and the fame starts to go to his head, but in Hollywood with Uncle Frankie, some of his fellow comedians quickly show him what competition and pressure are all about
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Iat 2015
- Literary form
- Series statement
- I funny novels
- Series volume
- bk. 3
- Target audience
- pre adolescent
ContextContext of I totally funniest : a middle school story
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work I totally funniest : a middle school story
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/zqdAx4Y61VI/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/zqdAx4Y61VI/">I totally funniest : a middle school story</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...