The Resource The hunting accident : a true story of crime and poetry
- The hunting accident : a true story of crime and poetry
- Title remainder
- a true story of crime and poetry
- Statement of responsibility
- David L. Carlson, Landis Blair
- Graphic novels
- Prisoners -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Graphic novels.
- Family secrets -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Rizzo, Matt, 1913-1987
- Leopold, Nathan Freudenthal, 1904?-1971
- Fathers and sons -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Leopold, Nathan Freudenthal, 1904-1971 -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Blind -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- People with disabilities.
- True crime comics
- Rizzo, Matt, 1913-1987 -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Biographical comics
- It was a hunting accident that much Charlie is sure of. That's how his father, Matt Rizzo--a gentle intellectual who writes epic poems in Braille--had lost his vision. It's not until Charlie's troubled teenage years, when he's facing time for his petty crimes, that he learns the truth. Matt Rizzo was blinded by a shotgun blast to the face but it was while participating in an armed robbery. Newly blind and without hope, Matt began his bleak new life at Stateville Prison. In this unlikely place, Matt's life and very soul were saved by one of America's most notorious killers, Nathan Leopold Jr., of the infamous Leopold and Loeb
- Poetry writing
- Family secrets
- Comics and Graphic novels
- Men who are blind
- Life stories -- Facing adversity | Medical issues | Living with disabilities
- Mafia -- Chicago, Illinois
- Chicago, Illinois
- Adult books for young adults
- Gunshot wounds
- Life stories -- Relationships | Parent and child
- Life stories -- Law and order | Prisoners and inmates
- Biographical comics
- Fathers and sons
- True Crime -- Organized Crime, Mafia, and Gangs
- Biography type
- contains biographical information
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Nature of contents
- comics graphic novels
- Target audience
ContextContext of The hunting accident : a true story of crime and poetry
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The hunting accident : a true story of crime and poetry
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/zlfrAGjx3dE/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/zlfrAGjx3dE/">The hunting accident : a true story of crime and poetry</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...