The Resource Hiking naked : a Quaker woman's search for balance
- Hiking naked : a Quaker woman's search for balance
- Title remainder
- a Quaker woman's search for balance
- Statement of responsibility
- Iris Graville
- Conduct of life.
- Self-actualization (Psychology) -- Case studies.
- Quality of life.
- Stehekin (Wash.) -- Biography.
- Graville, Iris.
- Quakers -- United States -- Biography.
- Nurses -- United States -- Biography.
- Authors, American -- Biography.
- Graville, Iris
- Graville, Iris -- Family.
- "Knocked off her feet after twenty years in public health nursing, Iris Graville quit her job and convinced her husband and their thirteen-year-old twins to move to Stahekin, a remote mountain village in Washington State's North Cascades. They sought adventure; she yearned for the solitude of this community of eighty-five residents accessible only by boat, float plane, or hiking. "Hiking Naked" chronicles Graville's journey through questions about work and calling as well as how she coped with ordering groceries by mail, black bears outside her kitchen window, a forest fire that threatened the valley, and a flood that left the family stranded for three days."--back cover
- Biography type
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- A3 2017
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Target audience
- a Quaker womans search for balance
ContextContext of Hiking naked : a Quaker woman's search for balance
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Hiking naked : a Quaker woman's search for balance
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/zQ2YrnnResY/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/zQ2YrnnResY/">Hiking naked : a Quaker woman's search for balance</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...