The Resource Alvin and the chipmunks
- Alvin and the chipmunks
- Statement of responsibility
- Fox 2000 Pictures and Regency Enterprises present a Bagdasarian Company production ; produced by Janice Karman, Ross Bagdasarian ; story by Jon Vitti ; screenplay by Jon Vitti and Will McRobb & Chris Viscardi ; directed by Tim Hill
- Musical films.
- Chipmunks -- United States -- Drama.
- Animated films
- Comedy films.
- Cantantes -- Teatro
- Lyricists -- United States -- Drama.
- Musical -- Animation | Feature
- Musical films
- Animal films.
- Feature films
- Feature films.
- Canciones -- Teatro
- Musical -- Feature
- Comedy -- Feature
- Exploitation -- Drama.
- Comedy -- Animation | Feature
- Comedy films
- Music trade -- United States -- Drama.
- Struggling songwriter Dave Seville opens his home to a talented trio of chipmunks named Alvin, Simon, and Theodore. When they become overnight music sensations, a greedy record producer tries to exploit the 'boys.' Now Dave must use a little human ingenuity and a lot of 'munk mischief to get his furry family back before it's too late
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Director of photography, Peter Lyons Collister ; edited by Peter Berger ; music by Christopher Lennertz ; costume designer, Alexandra Welker ; production designer, Richard Holland ; animation supervisor, Chris Bailey ; visual effects, Rhythm & Hues Studios
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- MPAA rating: PG; for some mild rude humor
- Language note
- English (Dolby 5.1), dubbed French (Dolby surround) or dubbed Spanish (Dolby surround) dialogue, English or Spanish subtitles; closed-captioned
- LC call number
- LC item number
- A4856 2008
- Jason Lee, David Cross, Cameron Richardson, Justin Long, Matthew Gray Gubler, Jesse McCartney
- Target audience
- animation and live action
ContextContext of Alvin and the chipmunks
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Alvin and the chipmunks
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/z7thLTkjGbE/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/z7thLTkjGbE/">Alvin and the chipmunks</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Processing Feedback ...