The Resource Alvin and the chipmunks
- Alvin and the chipmunks
- Statement of responsibility
- Fox 2000 Pictures and Regency Enterprises present a Bagdasarian Company production ; produced by Janice Karman, Ross Bagdasarian ; story by Jon Vitti ; screenplay by Jon Vitti and Will McRobb & Chris Viscardi ; directed by Tim Hill
- Musical films.
- Chipmunks -- United States -- Drama.
- Animated films
- Comedy films.
- Cantantes -- Teatro
- Lyricists -- United States -- Drama.
- Musical -- Animation | Feature
- Musical films
- Animal films.
- Feature films
- Feature films.
- Canciones -- Teatro
- Musical -- Feature
- Comedy -- Feature
- Exploitation -- Drama.
- Comedy -- Animation | Feature
- Comedy films
- Music trade -- United States -- Drama.
- Struggling songwriter Dave Seville opens his home to a talented trio of chipmunks named Alvin, Simon, and Theodore. When they become overnight music sensations, a greedy record producer tries to exploit the 'boys.' Now Dave must use a little human ingenuity and a lot of 'munk mischief to get his furry family back before it's too late
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Director of photography, Peter Lyons Collister ; edited by Peter Berger ; music by Christopher Lennertz ; costume designer, Alexandra Welker ; production designer, Richard Holland ; animation supervisor, Chris Bailey ; visual effects, Rhythm & Hues Studios
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- MPAA rating: PG; for some mild rude humor
- Language note
- English (Dolby 5.1), dubbed French (Dolby surround) or dubbed Spanish (Dolby surround) dialogue, English or Spanish subtitles; closed-captioned
- LC call number
- LC item number
- A4856 2008
- Jason Lee, David Cross, Cameron Richardson, Justin Long, Matthew Gray Gubler, Jesse McCartney
- Target audience
- animation and live action
ContextContext of Alvin and the chipmunks
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Alvin and the chipmunks
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/z7thLTkjGbE/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/z7thLTkjGbE/">Alvin and the chipmunks</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...