The Resource The herald of Hell
- The herald of Hell
- Statement of responsibility
- Paul Doherty
- Detective and mystery stories.
- John, of Gaunt, Duke of Lancaster, 1340-1399 -- Fiction.
- Detective and mystery fiction
- Tyler's Insurrection, 1381 -- Fiction.
- London (England) -- Fiction.
- Athelstan, Brother (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Great Britain -- History -- Richard II, 1377-1399 -- Fiction.
- May, 1381. The Great Revolt draws ever nearer. The Upright Men openly roam the streets of London, waiting for the violence to begin. Their mysterious envoy, the Herald of Hell, appears at night all over the city, striking terror into the hearts of those who oppose them. But who is he? When his chancery clerk is found hanged in a notorious Southwark brothel, the ruthless Thibault, John of Gaunt's Master of Secrets, summons Brother Athelstan to investigate. Did Amaury Whitfield really kill himself following a visit from the terrifying Herald of Hell? Athelstan is unconvinced. In the dead man's possession was a manuscript containing a great secret which he had been striving to decipher. If he could only unlock the cipher and interpret the messages being carried to the so-called Herald of Hell, Athelstan would be one step closer to catching the killer. But can he crack the code before the Great Revolt begins?
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- H47 2015
- Literary form
- Series statement
- Sorrowful mysteries of Brother Athelstan ;
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of The herald of Hell
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The herald of Hell
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/yk-6LVKizXE/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/yk-6LVKizXE/">The herald of Hell</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...