The Resource Marijuana, Noah Berlatsky, book editor
- Marijuana, Noah Berlatsky, book editor
- Statement of responsibility
- Noah Berlatsky, book editor
- Bibliography note
- Includes bibliographical references and index
- Pot smoking not linked to lung cancer
- Salynn Boyles
- Marijuana interferes with sexual functioning
- Anthony M.A. Smith, et al.
- Marijuana's effects on sex vary with individuals
- Michael Castleman
- ch. 2.
- Are there medical benefits to using marijuana?
- Marijuana can help in the treatment of pain
- Bill McCarberg
- ch. 1.
- Marijuana use can increase pain
- Medical News Today
- Marijuana helps with autism
- Marie Myung-Ok Lee
- Marijuana is dangerous for autism sufferers
- Ugo Uche
- Marijuana can help with nausea during pregnancy
- Amie Newman
- Marijuana use during pregnancy may have adverse outcomes
- Eran Kozer and Gideon Koren
- Is marijuana harmful?
- It is possible to get the medical benefits of marijuana without the high
- William Saletan
- The high is part of the medical benefit of marijuana
- Lanny Swerdlow
- ch. 3.
- Should medical marijuana be legalized?
- The FDA's opposition to medical marijuana legalization is based on science
- Drug-Free Action Alliance and Alcohol and Drug Abuse Prevention Association of Ohio
- The FDA's opposition to medical marijuana legalization is based on politics
- Sydney Spiesel
- Marijuana is addictive and is linked to use of harder drugs
- State medical marijuana laws undermine the rule of federal law
- George F. Will
- The federal government's attacks on medical marijuana result in abuse and injustice
- Scott Morgan
- ch. 4.
- Should recreational marijuana be legalized?
- Responsible adult personal use of marijuana should be legalized
- Marijuana should not be legalized
- Charles Stimson
- Rita Rubin
- Legalizing marijuana would save money and generate tax revenue
- Jeffrey Miron
- Legalizing marijuana in California would not generate substantial tax revenues
- Robert A. Mikos
- Legalizing marijuana will reduce drug violence in Mexico
- HÃ©ctor Aguilar CamÃn and Jorge G. CastaÃ±eda
- Legalizing marijuana in California will not have much effect on Mexican drug traffickers
- Beau Kilmer, et al
- Marijuana is not a gateway drug
- Bruce Mirken
- Marijuana use is linked to lung cancer
- Crystal Phend
- Control code
- 23 cm.
- 219 p.
- Isbn Type
- Other physical details
ContextContext of Marijuana, Noah Berlatsky, book editor
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Instance Marijuana, Noah Berlatsky, book editor
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/yiBxqqGhEsQ/" typeof="WorkExample http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Instance"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/yiBxqqGhEsQ/">Marijuana, Noah Berlatsky, book editor</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...