The Resource P.S. I love you
- P.S. I love you
- Statement of responsibility
- Alcon Entertainment presents in association with Grosvenor Park Films LLP ; produced by Wendy Finerman, Broderick Johnson, Andrew A. Kosove, Molly Smith ; screenplay by Richard LaGravenese and Steven Rogers ; directed by Richard LaGravenese
- Title variation
- Harry Connick, Jr. : P.S. I love you
- Grief in women -- Drama.
- Last letters before death -- Drama.
- Family -- New York (State) | New York -- Drama.
- DVD recording for the hearing impaired.
- Romantic -- Feature
- Widows -- New York (State) | New York -- Drama.
- Feature films
- Family -- Feature
- Love-letters -- New York (State) | New York -- Drama.
- Film adaptations.
- Comedy -- Feature
- Romance films.
- Fiction films.
- Comedy films
- Holly Kennedy is beautiful, smart and married to the love of her life, a passionate, funny, and impetuous Irishman named Gerry. So when his life is taken by an illness, it takes the life out of Holly. Nobody knows Holly better than Gerry, so it's a good thing he planned ahead. Before he died, Gerry wrote Holly a series of letters that will guide her, not only through her grief, but in rediscovering herself. The first message arrives on Holly's 30th birthday in the form of a cake and a tape recording from Gerry. In the weeks and months that follow, more letters from Gerry are delivered in surprising ways, each sending her on a new adventure and each signing off in the same way - P.S. I Love You. Holly's mother and best friends begin to worry that Gerry's letters are keeping Holly tied to the past, but in fact, each letter is pushing her further into a new future
- Awards note
- Irish Film and Television Awards, 2008: Audience Award - Best International Actress (Hilary Swank)
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Director of photography, Terry Stacey ; editor, David Moritz ; music, John Powell ; costume designer, Cindy Evans ; production designer, Shepherd Frankel
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- MPAA rating: PG-13; for sexual references and brief nudity
- Language note
- In English, dubbed French, or dubbed Spanish, with subtitles in English, French, or Spanish
- LC call number
- LC item number
- P7 2008
- Hilary Swank, Gerard Butler, Lisa Kudrow, Gina Gershon, James Marsters, Kathy Bates, Harry Connick, Jr
- Target audience
- live action
ContextContext of P.S. I love you
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work P.S. I love you
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/yhq4mNMiRsI/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/yhq4mNMiRsI/">P.S. I love you</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...