The Resource The 39-story treehouse
- The 39-story treehouse
- Statement of responsibility
- Andy Griffiths ; illustrated by Terry Denton
- Title variation
- Thirty-nine-story treehouse
- Humorous stories. -- Juvenile fiction.
- Storytelling -- Juvenile fiction.
- Imagination -- Juvenile fiction.
- Adventure fiction
- Juvenile works
- Tree houses -- Juvenile fiction.
- Tree houses -- Fiction.
- Illustrators -- Juvenile fiction.
- Authors -- Juvenile fiction.
- Humorous fiction
- Storytelling -- Fiction.
- Imagination -- Fiction.
- Adventure and adventurers -- Fiction.
- "Andy and Terry are once again inviting readers to come hang out with them in their astonishing 39-story treehouse (it used to be 13 stories, then 26 stories, but they keep expanding). And this year they will have even more time to jump on the world's highest trampoline, toast marshmallows in an active volcano, swim in the chocolate waterfall, pet baby dinosaurs, and go head-to-trunk with the Trunkinator, since Terry has created the greatest invention that he--or anyone else--has ever invented . . . a Once-upon-a-time machine that will write and illustrate their entire book for them!"--
- Member of
- COOL - Canberra's Own Outstanding List (Australia) : Fiction for Older Readers
- YABBA - Young Australians' Best Book Awards : Older Readers
- WAYRBA - Western Australian Young Readers' Book Awards : Younger Readers
- 39-storey treehouse
- Australian Book Industry Awards: Book of the Year for Younger Children
- KOALA - Kids Own Australian Literature Awards : Older Readers
- Australian Book Industry Awards, Book of the Year for Younger Children, 2014.
- Canberra's Own Outstanding List (COOL), Fiction for Older Readers, 2014.
- Kids Own Australian Literature Awards (KOALA), Older Readers, 2014.
- West Australian Young Readers' Book Award (WAYRBA), Younger Readers, 2014.
- Young Australians' Best Book Awards (YABBA), Fiction, Older Readers, 2014.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Literary form
- Series statement
- Treehouse books
- Series volume
- Target audience
- pre adolescent
ContextContext of The 39-story treehouse
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The 39-story treehouse
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/y9B6UoJ-EFc/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/y9B6UoJ-EFc/">The 39-story treehouse</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...