The Resource Private Peaceful
- Private Peaceful
- Statement of responsibility
- Michael Morpurgo
- When Thomas Peaceful's older brother is forced to join the British Army, Thomas decides to sign up as well, although he is only fourteen years old, to prove himself to his country, his family, his childhood love, Molly, and himself
- California Young Reader Medal, Young Adult, 2008.
- Booklist Editors’ Choice: Books for Youth, 2004
- YALSA Best Books for Young Adults, 2005
- School Library Journal Best Books, 2004.
- Awards note
- A Junior Library Guild selection.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Pr 2004
- Literary form
- Target audience
- pre adolescent
ContextContext of Private Peaceful
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Private Peaceful
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/xyaPw3Zi6XA/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/xyaPw3Zi6XA/">Private Peaceful</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...