The Resource The Good shepherd
- The Good shepherd
- Statement of responsibility
- Universal Pictures ; Morgan Creek Productions ; Tribeca Productions ; American Zoetrope ; produced by Robert De Niro, James G. Robinson, Jane Rosenthal ; written by Eric Roth ; directed by Robert De Niro
- Title variation
- Matt Damon : The Good shepherd
- Gambon, Michael.
- Pesci, Joe.
- Macht, Gabriel, 1972-
- Pace, Lee.
- Baldwin, Alec, 1958-
- De Niro, Robert.
- Blanchard, Tammy.
- Gedeck, Martina.
- Damon, Matt.
- Hutton, Timothy, 1960-
- Rosenthal, Jane, 1957-
- Robinson, James G.
- Hurt, William.
- Dullea, Keir, 1936-
- Crudup, Billy, 1968-
- American Zoetrope (Firm)
- Morgan Creek Productions.
- Universal Pictures (Firm)
- Roth, Eric.
- Jolie, Angelina, 1975-
- Turturro, John, 1957-
- Tribeca Productions.
- Crime -- Feature
- United States -- Drama.
- Suspense films.
- DVD recording for the hearing impaired.
- Suspicion -- United States -- Drama.
- Man-woman relationships -- United States -- Drama.
- Empleados -- Adiestramiento -- Estados Unidos -- Teatro.
- Thriller -- Feature
- Official secrets -- United States -- Drama.
- Politics in motion pictures.
- Employees -- Recruiting -- United States -- Drama.
- Feature films.
- Order of Skull & Bones -- Drama.
- Man-woman relationships in motion pictures.
- United States -- Drama.
- Intelligence officers -- United States -- Drama.
- Agencia Central de Inteligencia (E.E.U.U.) -- Teatro.
- Thrillers (Motion pictures, television, etc.)
- Political -- Feature.
- Edward, the only witness to his father's suicide and a member of the Skull and Bones Society while a student at Yale, is a morally upright young man who values honor and discretion. These are the qualities that help him become recruited for a career in the newly founded Office of Strategic Services (CIA). While working there, his ideals gradually turn to suspicion influenced by the Cold War paranoia present within the office. Eventually, he becomes an influential veteran operative, while his distrust of everyone around him increases. His dedication to his work does not come without a price though, leading him to sacrifice his ideals and eventually his family
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Director of photography, Robert Richardson ; editor, Tariq Anwar ; music, Bruce Fowler, Marcelo Zarvos ; costume designer, Ann Roth ; production designer, Jeannine Oppewall
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- MPAA rating: R; for some violence, sexuality and language
- Language note
- In English or dubbed French, with optional French or Spanish subtitles ; English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing
- LC call number
- LC item number
- G663 2007
- Matt Damon, Angelina Jolie, Alec Baldwin, Tammy Blanchard, Billy Crudup, Robert De Niro, Keir Dullea, Michael Gambon, Martina Gedeck, William Hurt, Timothy Hutton, Gabriel Macht, Lee Pace, Joe Pesci, John Turturro
- Target audience
- live action
ContextContext of The Good shepherd
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The Good shepherd
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/xxh6zv5Md-c/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/xxh6zv5Md-c/">The Good shepherd</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...