The Resource Anything but typical
- Anything but typical
- Statement of responsibility
- Nora Raleigh Baskin
- Jason, a twelve-year-old autistic boy who wants to become a writer, relates what his life is like as he tries to make sense of his world
- Schneider Family Book Award for Middle School, 2010.
- Notable Books for a Global Society, 2010.
- ALA Notable Children's Book, 2010
- Booklist Editors’ Choice: Books for Youth, 2009
- Awards note
- A Junior Library Guild selection
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Intended audience
- Ages 10-14
- LC call number
- LC item number
- An 2009
- Literary form
- Target audience
- pre adolescent
ContextContext of Anything but typical
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Anything but typical
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/xiaesIZzjWU/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/xiaesIZzjWU/">Anything but typical</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...