The Resource An age of license
- An age of license
- Statement of responsibility
- a travelogue by Lucy Knisley
- Graphic novels.
- Scandinavia -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Women cartoonists -- United States -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Europe -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Norway -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- France -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Americans -- Europe -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Knisley, Lucy -- Travel -- Europe -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Knisley, Lucy
- Germany -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Cartoonist Lucy Knisley got an opportunity that most only dream of: a travel-expenses-paid trip to Europe and Scandinavia, thanks to a book tour. An Age of License is Knisley's comics travel memoir recounting her adventures. It's punctuated by whimsical visual devices; peppered with the cats she meets along the way; and, of course, features her hallmark -- drawings and descriptions of food that will make your mouth water. But it's not all kittens and raclette crï¿1⁄2epes: Knisley's experiences are colored by anxieties, introspective self-inquiries, and quotidian revelations -- about traveling alone in unfamiliar countries, and about her life and career
- Norway -- Description and travel
- Life stories -- Personal growth
- Americans in Europe
- Arts and Entertainment -- Cartoons and Animation
- Autobiographical comics
- Comics and Graphic novels
- Europe -- Description and travel
- Comic book writers
- Travel Writing -- Europe
- Alternative comics
- Sweden -- Description and travel
- Adult books for young adults
- Graphic novels
- Home (Concept)
- Comics (Graphic works)
- Women travelers
- Germany -- Description and travel
- New experiences
- Comic books, strips, etc. -- Marketing
- Autobiographies and memoirs
- Voyages and travels
- France -- Description and travel
- Biography type
- contains biographical information
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- A54 2014
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Nature of contents
- comics graphic novels
- Target audience
ContextContext of An age of license
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work An age of license
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/xhgQCR8H_0Q/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/xhgQCR8H_0Q/">An age of license</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Processing Feedback ...