The Resource An age of license
- An age of license
- Statement of responsibility
- a travelogue by Lucy Knisley
- Graphic novels.
- Scandinavia -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Women cartoonists -- United States -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Europe -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Norway -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- France -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Americans -- Europe -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Knisley, Lucy -- Travel -- Europe -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Knisley, Lucy
- Germany -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Cartoonist Lucy Knisley got an opportunity that most only dream of: a travel-expenses-paid trip to Europe and Scandinavia, thanks to a book tour. An Age of License is Knisley's comics travel memoir recounting her adventures. It's punctuated by whimsical visual devices; peppered with the cats she meets along the way; and, of course, features her hallmark -- drawings and descriptions of food that will make your mouth water. But it's not all kittens and raclette crï¿1⁄2epes: Knisley's experiences are colored by anxieties, introspective self-inquiries, and quotidian revelations -- about traveling alone in unfamiliar countries, and about her life and career
- Norway -- Description and travel
- Life stories -- Personal growth
- Americans in Europe
- Arts and Entertainment -- Cartoons and Animation
- Autobiographical comics
- Comics and Graphic novels
- Europe -- Description and travel
- Comic book writers
- Travel Writing -- Europe
- Alternative comics
- Sweden -- Description and travel
- Adult books for young adults
- Graphic novels
- Home (Concept)
- Comics (Graphic works)
- Women travelers
- Germany -- Description and travel
- New experiences
- Comic books, strips, etc. -- Marketing
- Autobiographies and memoirs
- Voyages and travels
- France -- Description and travel
- Biography type
- contains biographical information
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- A54 2014
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Nature of contents
- comics graphic novels
- Target audience
ContextContext of An age of license
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work An age of license
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/xhgQCR8H_0Q/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/xhgQCR8H_0Q/">An age of license</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...