The Resource Beating the lunch box blues : fresh ideas for lunches on the go!
- Beating the lunch box blues : fresh ideas for lunches on the go!
- Title remainder
- fresh ideas for lunches on the go!
- Statement of responsibility
- J. M. Hirsch ; foreword by Rachael Ray
- "Nobody wants a lunch cookbook. Especially not a lunch box cookbook. Because in the morning rush most of us aren't going to break out a recipe to bang out a brown bag special. What busy people need are ideas. And lots of them. If they're healthy, fun, easy and fall on the hipper end of the foodie spectrum, even better. That's what Beating the Lunch Box Blues is - an idea book to inspire anyone daunted by the daily ordeal of packing lunch. This is an un-cookbook, a collection of 180 delicious ideas for thinking outside the (lunch) box. The format is user friendly -- photos with tips and ideas, not recipes. Because you don't need a recipe to know that a grilled cheese with manchego and fig jam with a side of fruit salad splashed with balsamic is a delicious lunch. Or that kids and adults will go nuts for a DIY taco kit made from leftover chicken or steak, whole-wheat tortillas, shredded cheese, sour cream and veggies. The result is a cookbook-meets-flipbook approach to thinking about lunch, allowing parents and kids to page through fresh, healthy ideas for awesome meals. Hirsch also slipped in 30 recipes for fast and flavorful dinners. Because great lunches often are built from the leftovers of killer suppers"--
- Dewey number
- index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .H57 2013
- Literary form
- non fiction
ContextContext of Beating the lunch box blues : fresh ideas for lunches on the go!
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Beating the lunch box blues : fresh ideas for lunches on the go!
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/x_doHe4nZfU/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/x_doHe4nZfU/">Beating the lunch box blues : fresh ideas for lunches on the go!</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...