The Resource The Blind side
- The Blind side
- Statement of responsibility
- Alcon Entertainment ; Zucker/Netter Productions ; produced by Broderick Johnson, Andrew A. Kosove, Gil Netter ; written by John Lee Hancock ; directed by John Lee Hancock
- Alcon Entertainment (Firm)
- McGraw, Tim.
- Stahl, Andy.
- Kosove, Andrew A.
- Netter, Gil.
- Aaron, Quinton.
- Johnson, Broderick.
- Hancock, John Lee.
- McKinnon, Ray.
- Dickens, Kim, 1965-
- Burwell, Carter.
- Collins, Lilly.
- Head, Jae.
- Bates, Kathy, 1948-
- Warner Home Video (Firm)
- Lenox, Adriane.
- Bullock, Sandra.
- Dyer, Catherine.
- Zucker/Netter Productions (Firm)
- Football films.
- Homeless teenagers -- Tennessee -- Drama.
- Oher, Michael -- Drama.
- African American professional athletes -- Drama.
- African American football players -- Tennessee -- Drama.
- Feature films.
- Fiction films.
- Football -- Offense -- Tennessee -- Drama.
- University of Mississippi -- Alumni and alumnae -- Drama.
- Adoptees -- Tennessee -- Drama.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- Michael Oher is a homeless African-American teenager who is from a broken home. Mike is taken in by the Touhys, a well-to-do white family who help him fulfill his potential. At the same time, Oher's presence in the Touhys' lives leads them to some insightful self-discoveries of their own. Living in his new environment, Mike faces a completely different set of challenges to overcome - as both a football player and student. Mike works hard and, with the help of his coaches and adopted family, becomes an All-American offensive left tackle
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Director of photography, Alar Kivilo ; editor, Mark Livolsi ; music, Carter Burwell
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- MPAA rating: PG-13; for one scene involving brief violence, drug and sexual references
- Language note
- English, French, or Spanish dialogue; English, French, or Spanish subtitles; English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .B55 2010
- Sandra Bullock, Tim McGraw, Quinton Aaron, Jae Head, Lily Collins, Ray McKinnon, Kim Dickens, Adriane Lenox, Kathy Bates, Catherine Dyer, Andy Stahl
- live action
ContextContext of The Blind side
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The Blind side
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/xSEBHN0tDeo/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/xSEBHN0tDeo/">The Blind side</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Processing Feedback ...