The Resource Pinocchio
- Statement of responsibility
- RKO Radio Pictures ; a Walt Disney production ; Walt Disney presents ; story adaptation, Ted Sears ... [et al.] ; animation director, Fred Moore ... [et al.] ; supervising directors, Hamilton Luske, Ben Sharpsteen
- Padre e hijo -- Teatro.
- Fantasy films.
- DVD recording for the hearing impaired.
- Animated films.
- Puppets -- Drama.
- Truthfulness and falsehood -- Juvenile drama.
- Fantasy -- Animation | Feature.
- Father-son relationship -- Drama.
- TÃteres -- Teatro.
- Pinocchio (Fictitious character) -- Drama.
- Fathers and sons -- Drama.
- Honesty -- Drama.
- Feature films.
- Adventure films.
- Film adaptations.
- Children's -- Animation | Feature.
- Adventure -- Animation | Feature.
- Puppets -- Juvenile drama.
- Action and adventure films.
- Pinocchio (Fictitious character) -- Juvenile drama.
- Fathers and sons -- Juvenile drama.
- Fiction films.
- Children's films.
- Woodcarver Geppetto has pets Figaro the cat and Cleo the fish. He has just made a little wooden puppet called Pinocchio. Wishing upon a star before he goes to bed, Geppetto wishes that Pinocchio would become a real boy. As Geppetto sleeps, the Blue Fairy arrives and partially grants his wish. Pinocchio can come to life, but he must prove himself worthy before becoming a real boy. He will require some guidance, and Jiminy Cricket agrees to act as his conscience. After some unfortunate incidents, Pinocchio finds himself in trouble. The Blue Fairy appears. Pinocchio lies to her and his nose grows. He is forgiven, but warned not to lie again
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Music and lyrics, Leigh Harline, Ned Washington, Paul J. Smith ; art direction, Charles Philippi ... [et al.]
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- MPAA rating: G
- Language note
- English, dubbed French or dubbed Spanish dialogue with optional French or Spanish subtitles; English subtitles for the hearing impaired
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .P56 2009
- Voices: Mel Blanc, Walter Catlett, Cliff Edwards, Dickie Jones, Charles Judels, Christian Rub, Evelyn Venable
- Target audience
ContextContext of Pinocchio
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Pinocchio
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/xCf1BMSc_tc/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/xCf1BMSc_tc/">Pinocchio</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Processing Feedback ...