The Resource The other Boleyn girl
- The other Boleyn girl
- Statement of responsibility
- Columbia Pictures and Focus Features present ; in association with BBC Films ; in association with Relativity Media ;a Ruby Films/Scott Rudin Production ; produced by Alison Owen, Scott Rudin ; screenplay by Peter Morgan ; directed by Justin Chadwick
- Cantelon, Paul
- Rylance, Mark
- Scott-Thomas, Kristin, 1960-
- Coleman, Oliver
- Bana, Eric
- Rudin, Scott, 1958-
- Ruby Films (Firm)
- Morgan, Peter, 1963-
- BBC Films.
- Sony Pictures Home Entertainment (Firm)
- Relativity Media.
- Scott Rudin Productions.
- Owen, Alison
- Cumberbatch, Benedict, 1977-
- Redmayne, Eddie, 1982-
- Columbia Pictures.
- Johansson, Scarlett, 1984-
- Torrent, Ana
- Morrissey, David
- Sturgess, Jim
- Focus Features.
- Chadwick, Justin
- Portman, Natalie, 1981-
- Great Britain -- History -- Henry VIII, 1509-1547 -- Drama.
- Boleyn, Mary, 1508-1543 -- Drama.
- Feature films -- United States.
- Historical films.
- Anne Boleyn, Queen, consort of Henry VIII, King of England, 1507-1536 -- Drama.
- Sisters -- England -- Drama.
- Hermanos -- Inglaterra -- Teatro.
- Gregory, Philippa -- Film adaptations.
- Reyes y soberanos -- Inglaterra -- Teatro.
- Feature films.
- Film adaptations.
- Feature films -- Great Britain.
- Henry, VIII, King of England, 1491-1547 -- Drama.
- Fiction films.
- Kings and rulers -- Paramours -- Drama.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- Biographical films.
- Anne Boleyn is a doe-eyed vixen who is ordered by her power-hungry uncle to bewitch King Henry VIII. Her shy sister Mary has always been in Anne's shadow. Anne is prettier, more accomplished, and desired by many men. So when the King picks Mary as his mistress, Anne turns on her sister and schemes to become not only the King's consort, but his new queen. Though the Boleyn girls' mother points out that her 'daughters are being traded like cattle for the advancement of men,' it is Anne who ultimately throws her slight weight around to bully Henry into doing her bidding
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Director of photography, Kieran McGuigan ; editors, Paul Knight, Carol Littleton ; music, Paul Cantelon ; costume designer, Sandy Powell ; production designer, John Paul Kelly
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- MPAA rating: PG-13; for mature thematic elements, sexual content, and some violent images
- Language note
- English, dubbed French or dubbed Spanish dialogue with optional English, French or Spanish subtitles; closed-captioned
- LC call number
- LC item number
- O8447 2008
- Natalie Portman, Scarlett Johansson, Eric Bana, Jim Sturgess, Mark Rylance, Kristin Scott Thomas, David Morrissey, Benedict Cumberbatch, Oliver Coleman, Ana Torrent, Eddie Redmayne
- Target audience
- live action
ContextContext of The other Boleyn girl
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The other Boleyn girl
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/wVJFtW_Gknk/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/wVJFtW_Gknk/">The other Boleyn girl</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...