The Resource Tim Burton's The nightmare before Christmas
- Tim Burton's The nightmare before Christmas
- Statement of responsibility
- [presented by] Walt Disney Pictures ; Touchstone Pictures presents a Burton/Di Novi production ; produced by Tim Burton and Denise Di Novi ; screenplay by Caroline Thompson ; directed by Henry Selick
- Title variation
- Nightmare before Christmas
- Musical films.
- Fantasy films.
- DVD recording for the hearing impaired.
- Animated films.
- Musical -- Animation | Feature.
- Fantasy -- Animation | Feature.
- Halloween -- Drama.
- Christmas films.
- Navidad -- Teatro.
- Bien y mal -- Teatro.
- Feature films.
- Good and evil -- Drama.
- Sleds -- Drama.
- Fiction films.
- Santa Claus -- Drama.
- Christmas -- Drama.
- Jack Skellington is the King of Halloween. He becomes bored with the same routine every year. He decides to take a walk in the woods. There, he discovered a door leading to Christmastown and decides to spread Christmas joy to the world. When he is back in Halloweentown he shows his friends what Christmas is like, and he suggests doing Christmas this year instead. But things do not go as planned when Oogie Boogie, an evil gambling boogey man, plots to play a game with Santa Claus' life and creates a nightmare for all the good little boys and girls everywhere. Although Sally attempts to stop him, Jack embarks into the sky on a coffin-like sled pulled by skeletal reindeer
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Music, lyrics & score, Danny Elfman
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- MPAA rating: PG; for some scary images
- Language note
- English, dubbed French or dubbed Spanish dialogue; English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing, French and Spanish subtitles
- LC call number
- LC item number
- T56 2008
- Voices: Danny Elfman, Chris Sarandon, Catherine O'Hara, William Hickey, Glenn Shadix, Paul Reubens, Ken Page, Edward Ivory
- Target audience
ContextContext of Tim Burton's The nightmare before Christmas
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Tim Burton's The nightmare before Christmas
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/wKAPJpglLso/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/wKAPJpglLso/">Tim Burton's The nightmare before Christmas</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Processing Feedback ...