The Resource Assassination classroom. 2, Time for grown-ups
- Assassination classroom. 2, Time for grown-ups
- Title number
- Volume 2
- Statement of responsibility
- story and art by Yusei Matsui ; translation, Tetsuichiro Miyaki ; English adaptation, Bryant Turnage ; touch-up art & lettering, Stephen Dutro
- A sexy new teacher comes to Class 3-E to do the students' job for them. When the 3-E students begin exhibiting signs of self-esteem, Principal Asano demands that Koro Sensei crush their spirits so they continue to set a bad example for the rest of the school to rise above. Then a class field trip goes terribly wrong when two 3-E girls are abducted. Who will come to their rescue...?
- YALSA Great Graphic Novels for Teens, 2016.
- Cataloging source
- no index present
- Intended audience
- Rated T+ for older teen
- Language note
- Translated from the Japanese
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Nature of contents
- comics graphic novels
- Series statement
- Shonen Jump advanced
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of Assassination classroom. 2, Time for grown-ups
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Assassination classroom. 2, Time for grown-ups
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/w99pPN8eAX0/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/w99pPN8eAX0/">Assassination classroom. 2, Time for grown-ups</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...