The Resource Children of the revolution : an Inspector Banks novel
- Children of the revolution : an Inspector Banks novel
- Title remainder
- an Inspector Banks novel
- Statement of responsibility
- Peter Robinson
- College campuses -- Fiction.
- Banks, Alan (Fictitious character)
- Murder -- Investigation -- Fiction.
- Political activists -- Fiction.
- Murder -- Investigation
- Banks, Alan (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Political activists
- England -- Yorkshire
- Detective and mystery stories
- College campuses
- Yorkshire (England) -- Fiction.
- Police -- England | Yorkshire -- Fiction.
- "A disgraced college lecturer is found murdered on a disused railway line near his home. He has 5,000 euros in his pocket, yet in the four years since his dismissal has been living a poverty-stricken and hermit-like existence. There are many suspects, mostly at the college where he used to teach, but Detective Chief Inspector Alan Banks, much to the chagrin of his boss, soon becomes fixated on Lady Veronica Chalmers, who appears to have links with the victim going back to the early 1970s at the University of Essex, then a hotbed of political activism. Banks suspects that Lady Chalmers is not telling the whole truth, and after he pushes his inquiries a bit too far, he is called on the carpet and warned to lay off. He must continue to conduct his investigation surreptitiously. When the breakthroughs come, they are not the ones that Banks and his team expected, and everything turns in a different direction and moves into very high gear"--
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- C45 2014
- Literary form
- Series statement
- Inspector Alan Banks mysteries,
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of Children of the revolution : an Inspector Banks novel
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Children of the revolution : an Inspector Banks novel
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/vu9d713FXvM/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/vu9d713FXvM/">Children of the revolution : an Inspector Banks novel</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...