The Resource Before the devil breaks you : a Diviners novel
- Before the devil breaks you : a Diviners novel
- Statement of responsibility
- Libba Bray
- Psychic ability -- Fiction.
- Paranormal fiction
- New York (N.Y.) -- History -- 1898-1951 -- Juvenile fiction.
- Spirit possession -- Fiction.
- Murder -- Juvenile fiction.
- Psychiatric hospitals -- Juvenile fiction.
- Spirit possession -- Juvenile fiction.
- Psychiatric hospitals -- Fiction.
- New York (N.Y.) -- History -- 1898-1951 -- Fiction.
- Detective and mystery fiction
- Ghosts -- Fiction.
- Devil -- Fiction.
- Ghost stories.
- Mystery fiction
- Murder -- Fiction.
- Devil -- Juvenile fiction.
- Psychic ability -- Juvenile fiction.
- Ghost stories
- After battling a supernatural sleeping sickness that early claimed two of their own, the Diviners have had enough of lies. They're more determined than ever to uncover the mystery behind their extraordinary powers, even as they face off against an all-new terror. Out on Ward's Island, far from the city's bustle, sits a mental hospital haunted by the lost souls of people long forgotten--ghosts who have unusual and dangerous ties to the man in the stovepipe hat, also known as the King of Crows. With terrible accounts of murder and possession flooding in from all over, and New York City on the verge of panic, the Diviners must band together and brave the sinister ghosts invading the asylum, a fight that will bring them face-to-face with the King of Crows. But as the explosive secrets of the past come to light, loyalties and friendships will be tested, love will hang in the balance, and the Diviners will question all that they've ever known. All the while, malevolent forces gather from every corner in a battle for the very soul of a nation--a fight that could claim the Diviners themselves.--Provided by Publisher
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Bg 2017
- Literary form
- Series statement
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of Before the devil breaks you : a Diviners novel
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Before the devil breaks you : a Diviners novel
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/vjPJMpA5siw/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/vjPJMpA5siw/">Before the devil breaks you : a Diviners novel</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...