The Resource Putin : his downfall and Russia's coming crash
- Putin : his downfall and Russia's coming crash
- Statement of responsibility
- Richard Lourie
- Russia (Federation) -- Politics and government -- 1991-
- Putin, Vladimir Vladimirovich, 1952-
- Putin, Vladimir, 1952-
- Political corruption -- Russia (Federation) -- History -- 21st century.
- Political culture -- Russia (Federation) -- History -- 21st century.
- Putin, Vladimir Vladimirovich, 1952- -- Influence.
- Presidents -- Russia (Federation) -- Biography.
- Russia (Federation) -- Foreign relations.
- Putin, Vladimir Vladimirovich, 1952- -- Political and social views.
- "For reasons that are made clear in this book, Putin's Russia will collapse just as Imperial Russia did in 1917 and as Soviet Russia did in 1991. The only questions are when, how violently, and with how much peril for the world. The U.S. election complicates everything, including: Putin's next land grab; Exploitations of the Arctic; Cyber-espionage; Putin and China... and many more crucial topics. An essential read for everybody bewildered and dismayed by the new world order"--Provided by publisher
- Biography type
- individual biography
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- L68 2017
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Nature of contents
- Target audience
- his downfall and Russias coming crash
ContextContext of Putin : his downfall and Russia's coming crash
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Putin : his downfall and Russia's coming crash
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/vGYsPKjEneg/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/vGYsPKjEneg/">Putin : his downfall and Russia's coming crash</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...