The Resource Midsomer murders. Set 12
- Midsomer murders. Set 12
- Statement of responsibility
- a Bentley Production ; All 3 Media International ; produced by Brian True-May
- Title variation
- Midsomer murders. Set twelve
- Barnaby, Chief Inspector (Fictitious character) -- Drama.
- Action and adventure television programs.
- Detective and mystery television programs.
- Detectives -- England -- Drama.
- Murder -- England -- Drama.
- Made-for-TV movies.
- Criminal behavior -- England -- Drama.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- Criminal investigation -- England -- Drama.
- Four funerals and a wedding: Every year, the Skimmington Fayre, a medieval ritual, rekindles an age-old battle of the sexes in Broughton. But this year, the men decide to reclaim their dignity and the bodies really start to accumulate
- Country matters: With the town of Elverton in an uproar over a new supermarket, an environmental consultant hired by the store is found stabbed to death. It turns out the consultant has been consulting with the local ladies and definitely not about the environment
- Death in chorus: The new director of the Midsomer Worthy choir wants to win the upcoming choral competition in the worst way. He demands perfection from his singers. When tenor and local artist Connor Simpson is murdered after practice and other choir members receive threatening notes, disharmony reigns
- Last year's model: Annie Woodrow is the wife of a pop music inpresario who stands accused of killing her best friend. All the evidence points to Annie as the killer, but DCI Barnaby begins to doubt her guilt. With friend and clinical psychologist Pru Plunkett feeding his suspicions, Barnaby sets out to find the truth
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- Language note
- English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .M53 2009
- John Nettles, Jason Hughes, Jane Wymark, Laura Howard
- live action
ContextContext of Midsomer murders. Set 12
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Midsomer murders. Set 12
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/v8K2rCDaOMA/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/v8K2rCDaOMA/">Midsomer murders. Set 12</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...