The Resource The invention of Hugo Cabret : a novel in words and pictures
- The invention of Hugo Cabret : a novel in words and pictures
- Title remainder
- a novel in words and pictures
- Statement of responsibility
- by Brian Selznick
- France -- History -- Third Republic, 1870-1940 -- Fiction.
- MÃ©liÃ ̈s, Georges, 1861-1938 -- Juvenile fiction.
- France -- History -- Third Republic, 1870-1940 -- Juvenile fiction.
- Orphans -- Fiction.
- Orphans -- Juvenile fiction.
- Robots -- Juvenile fiction.
- Railroad stations -- Fiction.
- MÃ©liÃ ̈s, Georges, 1861-1938 -- Fiction.
- Robots -- Fiction.
- Paris (France) -- History -- 1870-1940 -- Juvenile fiction.
- Melies, Georges, 1861-1938
- Paris (France) -- History -- 1870-1940 -- Fiction.
- Railroad stations -- Juvenile fiction.
- When twelve-year-old Hugo, an orphan living and repairing clocks within the walls of a Paris train station in 1931, meets a mysterious toyseller and his goddaughter, his undercover life and his biggest secret are jeopardized
- Historical fiction
- Railroad stations
- Twelve-year-old boys
- Fathers -- Death
- Clocks and watches -- Repairing and adjusting
- Graphic novel hybrids
- Paris, France -- History -- 1870-1940
- Film industry and trade -- History
- Books to movies
- Boy orphans
- France -- History -- Third Republic, 1870-1940
- Boy thieves
- ALA Notable Children's Book, 2008
- Book Sense Book of the Year for Children's Literature, 2008.
- Caldecott Medal, 2008.
- Flicker Tale Children's Book Award (North Dakota) for Juvenile Fiction, 2009.
- Garden State Teen Book Award (New Jersey), Fiction (Grades 6-8), 2010.
- Iowa Children's Choice Award, 2010.
- Kentucky Bluegrass Award for Grades 3-5, 2008.
- Nene Award (Hawaii), 2012.
- New York Times Best Illustrated Children's Books: 2007
- Quill Book Award for Children's Chapter Book/Middle Grade, 2007.
- YALSA Best Books for Young Adults, 2008
- Awards note
- A Junior Library Guild selection.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Inv 2007
- Literary form
- Target audience
- pre adolescent
ContextContext of The invention of Hugo Cabret : a novel in words and pictures
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The invention of Hugo Cabret : a novel in words and pictures
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/v2pSdUMwSVk/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/v2pSdUMwSVk/">The invention of Hugo Cabret : a novel in words and pictures</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...