The Resource Genius. Volume 1, Siege
- Genius. Volume 1, Siege
- Title number
- Volume 1
- Title part
- Statement of responsibility
- Marc Bernardin & Adam Freeman, writers ; Afua Richardson, artist ; Troy Peteri, letterer
- Title variation
- Genius. 1. Siege
- Graphic novels
- Women soldiers -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Vigilantes -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Comic books, strips, etc. -- United States.
- Criminals -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Gifted women -- California | Los Angeles -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Orphans -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Police corruption -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Police brutality -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Science fiction comic books, strips, etc.
- Comics (Graphic works)
- Los Angeles (Calif.) -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- "Every generation has its military genius. Hannibal of Carthage, Ghengis Khan, General Patton... each shaped by his time. What if the second coming of Alexander the Great wasn't a privileged diplomat or a battle-hardened soldier, but a teenage girl from South Central L.A. named Destiny? Orphaned at birth and a perpetual victim of police brutality, this incomparable strategic genius finds herself uniting the city's organized criminals, gangs, thieves, and thugs, turning them against a corrupt system. Representing an unparalleled threat, Destiny incurs the wrath of the LAPD, the National Guard and a lone detective determined to uncover her true origin-- before her war for justice engulfs the entire country"--Page 4 of cover
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Intended audience
- Rated M: Mature
- LC call number
- LC item number
- B47 2015 v. 1
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Nature of contents
- comics graphic novels
- Series statement
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of Genius. Volume 1, Siege
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Genius. Volume 1, Siege
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/v19cZjWvIlQ/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/v19cZjWvIlQ/">Genius. Volume 1, Siege</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...