The Resource My Lady Jane
- My Lady Jane
- Statement of responsibility
- Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton, Jodi Meadows
- Historical fiction
- Young Adult Fiction.
- Courts and courtiers -- Juvenile fiction.
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction.
- Edward, VI, King of England, 1537-1553
- Animals, Mythical -- Juvenile fiction.
- Courts and courtiers -- Fiction.
- Kings and rulers -- Juvenile fiction.
- Conspiracies -- Juvenile fiction.
- Fantasy fiction
- Alternative histories (Fiction)
- Friendship -- Fiction.
- Conspiracies -- Fiction.
- Grey, Jane, Lady, 1537-1554
- Great Britain
- Imaginary creatures -- Fiction.
- Kings and rulers -- Fiction.
- Great Britain -- Kings and rulers | Succession -- Fiction.
- Edward is the King of England. He's also dying, which is inconvenient, as he's only sixteen and he'd rather be planning his first kiss than who will inherit his crown. Jane, Edward's cousin, is far more interested in books than romance. Unfortunately, Edward has arranged to marry her off to Gifford secure the line of succession. And Gifford is, well, a horse. That is, he an Eoian (eth-y-un, for the uninitiated) who becomes a chestnut steed every morning, but wakes as a man at dusk, with a mouthful of hay. Very undignified. The plot thickens as the three are drawn into a dangerous conspiracy, and have to engage in some conspiring of their own. But can they pull off their plan before it's off with their heads?
- Amelia Bloomer List, 2017
- Booklist Editors’ Choice: Books for Youth, 2016
- YALSA Best Fiction for Young Adults, 2017.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- My 2016
- Literary form
- Target audience
ContextContext of My Lady Jane
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work My Lady Jane
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/ux4Go3RA9Dk/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/ux4Go3RA9Dk/">My Lady Jane</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...