The Resource The nowhere girls
- The nowhere girls
- Statement of responsibility
- by Amy Reed
- Teenagers -- Conduct of life -- Juvenile fiction.
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction.
- Schools -- Fiction.
- High schools -- Fiction.
- Rape -- Juvenile fiction.
- Teenagers -- Conduct of life -- Fiction.
- Sex -- Fiction.
- Rape -- Fiction.
- Oregon -- Fiction.
- Families -- Oregon -- Juvenile fiction.
- Family life -- Oregon -- Fiction.
- High schools -- Juvenile fiction.
- After Grace learns of a girl who was run out of town for accusing the popular guys at school of gang rape, she convinces her friends Rosina and Erin to help her form an anonymous group of girls, called The Nowhere Girls, to resist the sexist culture at Prescott High. As their group grows in number their movement becomes about more than sex, and transforms the lives of its members, their school, and the entire community
- Assigning source
- Provided by publisher
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Now 2017
- Literary form
- Target audience
ContextContext of The nowhere girls
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The nowhere girls
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/uRC1aTw3L68/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/uRC1aTw3L68/">The nowhere girls</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...