The Resource No end in sight
- No end in sight
- Statement of responsibility
- produced by Jennie Amias, Audrey Marrs, Jessie Vogelson ; producer/director, Charles Ferguson
- United States -- Military relations -- Iraq.
- Estados Unidos -- Relaciones exteriores -- Siglo XXI
- DVD recording for the hearing impaired.
- Iraq War, 2003-
- Iraq War, 2003- -- Campaigns.
- Estados Unidos -- Historia -- 2001-
- United States -- History, Military -- 21st century.
- Documentary videos.
- An insider's look at the decisions that led to the 2003 U.S. invasion of Iraq and the handling of the occupation. Based on over 200 hours of footage, the film provides a candid retelling of the events following the fall of Baghdad in 2003 by high ranking officals, as well as Iraqi civilians, American soldiers and prominent analysts. Examines the manner in which the principal errors of U.S. policy--the use of insufficient troop levels, allowing the looting of Baghdad, the purging of professionals from the Iraqi government and the disbanding of the Iraqi military--largely created the insurgency and chaos that engulf Iraq today
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Narrator, Campbell Scott ; interviews with: Deputy Secretary of State Richard Armitage, Ambassador Barbara Bodine, Colonel Lawrence Wilkerson, General Jay Garner
- Director of photography, Antonio Rossi ; editors, Chad Beck, Cindy Lee ; original music, Peter Nashel
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- Not rated; WARNING: Adult subject matter, language, and graphic imagery
- Language note
- English dialogue, Spanish subtitles; closed-captioned
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .N654 2007
- Target audience
- live action
ContextContext of No end in sight
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work No end in sight
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/u1Uwm60TBrU/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/u1Uwm60TBrU/">No end in sight</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...