The Resource Bones. The complete ninth season
- Bones. The complete ninth season
- Title variation
- Bones. Season 9
- Homicide investigation -- United States -- Drama.
- Crime laboratories -- United States -- Drama.
- Television crime shows
- Fiction television programs
- Weddings -- United States -- Drama.
- Crime scene searches -- United States -- Drama.
- Criminal behavior -- United States -- Drama.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired
- Forensic anthropologists -- United States -- Drama.
- Forensic scientists -- United States -- Drama.
- Criminal investigation -- United States -- Drama.
- Television series
- Brennan, Temperance (Fictitious character) -- Drama.
- Television programs for the hearing impaired
- TV's most anticipated wedding day has arrived! And since dealing with death is part of their jobs, it probably won't part FBI Special Agent Seeley Booth and quirky forensic anthropologist Temperance Brennan, aka Bones. But Bones and Booth must still address a serial killer's threat to murder five people if the couple marries. Meanwhile, they work to solve murder mysteries as they devote themselves to each other and their young daughter
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- Rating: TV14
- MPAA rating: Not rated
- Language note
- English or Spanish dialogue; Spanish or French subtitles; subtitled for the deaf and hard of hearing
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .B66 2013
- David Boreanaz, Emily Deschanel, Tamara Taylor, T.J. Thyne, John Francis Daley, Michaela Conlin
- Target audience
- live action
ContextContext of Bones. The complete ninth season
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Bones. The complete ninth season
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/tqnhlkNPMGU/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/tqnhlkNPMGU/">Bones. The complete ninth season</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...