The Resource Clam wake : a bed-and-breakfast mystery
- Clam wake : a bed-and-breakfast mystery
- Title remainder
- a bed-and-breakfast mystery
- Statement of responsibility
- Mary Daheim
- Women detectives -- Fiction.
- Flynn, Judith McMonigle (Fictitious character)
- Bed and breakfast accommodations
- Murder -- Investigation -- Fiction.
- Bed and breakfast accommodations -- Fiction.
- Murder -- Investigation
- Mystery fiction
- Women detectives
- Flynn, Judith McMonigle (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- "Innkeeper and irrepressible sleuth Judith McMonigle Flynn and cousin Renie face off against a cold-blooded killer in a beach community in this delightfully charming Bed-and-Breakfast mystery from USA Today and New York Times bestselling author Mary Daheim.With the holidays gone and Hillside Manor almost empty, Innkeeper Judith McMonigle Flynn has a bad case of the blues. A housesitting stint at her aunt and uncle's retirement home on Whoopee Island with cousin Renie seems like the ideal pick-me-up. Surrounded by retirees in the off-season sounds peaceful and pleasant--or so the duo thinks. But it isn't long before a dead body pops up in their vicinity. Not surprising in an area full of older folks--until they learn it wasn't a bad ticker that did in the victim, but a very sharp knife. With clouds of suspicion hovering over her and Renie, Judith reluctantly begins sleuthing--if only to prove they didn't commit the crime.But what she finds is puzzling. The victim reputedly didn't have an enemy in the world--except for the killer. Digging for clams and answers, the cousins discover that retirement can be deadly--at least among the eclectic, eccentric residents of Obsession Shores"--
- Assigning source
- Provided by publisher
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- C57 2014
- Literary form
- Series statement
- Bed-and-breakfast mysteries ;
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of Clam wake : a bed-and-breakfast mystery
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Clam wake : a bed-and-breakfast mystery
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/tglp1vDPO2s/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/tglp1vDPO2s/">Clam wake : a bed-and-breakfast mystery</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...