The Resource Horton hears a Who!
- Horton hears a Who!
- Statement of responsibility
- Chuck Jones Enterprises ; MGM Television ; The Cat in the Hat Productions ; produced by Ted Geisel, Chuck Jones ; teleplay by Dr. Seuss ; directed by Chuck Jones, Ben Washam
- Title variation
- Dr. Seuss' Horton hears a Who!
- Horton is a the lovable elephant who tries to protect tiny creatures on a speck of dust. It seems that he is the only one who can hear the tiny people of the tiny planet
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Editor, Jim Faris ; music, Eugene Poddany ; production designer, Maurice Noble
- Dewey number
- Language note
- English, French (Horton Hears a who! only) or Spanish languages with English or Spanish subtitles and English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing
- LC call number
- LC item number
- H67866 2008
- Voice: Hans Conried
- Target audience
ContextContext of Horton hears a Who!
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Horton hears a Who!
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/tYqv2frIY0c/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/tYqv2frIY0c/">Horton hears a Who!</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...