The Resource Poldark. The complete second season
- Poldark. The complete second season
- Statement of responsibility
- a Mammoth Screen Production for BBC co-produced with Masterpiece ; produced by Margaret Mitchell ; written and created for television by Debbie Horsfield ; directed by Will Sinclair, Charles Palmer, and Richard Senior.
- Title variation
- Poldark. Season 2
- Horsfield, Debbie, 1955-
- Edney, Beatie, 1962-
- PBS Distribution (Firm)
- Palmer, Charles
- Nettles, John, 1943-
- Norris, Luke
- Tomlinson, Eleanor, 1992-
- Soller, Kyle
- Wilde, Gabriella, 1989-
- Farthing, Jack
- Senior, Richard
- Mitchell, Margaret, (Television producer)
- Sinclair, William, (Television director)
- Turner, Aidan, 1983-
- Blakiston, Caroline, 1933-
- Public Broadcasting Service (U.S.)
- BBC One (Television station : London, England)
- Bentall, Ruby, 1988-
- Davis, Phil
- Reed, Heida
- Mammoth Screen (Firm)
- Television adaptations
- Television programs
- Historical television programs
- Action and adventure television programs
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired
- Poldark, Ross (Fictitious character) -- Drama.
- Man-woman relationships -- Drama.
- Television series
- Cornwall (England : County) -- History -- Drama.
- Poldark, the drama that has become a cultural phenomenon, continues for a second season on the stunning beaches of Cornwall. It's 1790 and there is riot and revolution in the air. Ross Poldark, the character redefined by the smoldering Aidan Turner, must fight for his freedom when George Warleggan tries to have him hanged as a revolutionary. While Francis and Elizabeth watch on in horror, can Demelza save Ross from himself?
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- Not rated
- Language note
- In English; English subtitles for the deaf and hard-of-hearing (SDH)
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .P65 2016
- Aidan Turner, Eleanor Tomlinson, Ruby Bentall, Caroline Blakiston, Beatie Edney, Jack Farthing, Luke Norris, Heida Reed, Kyle Soller, Gabriella Wilde, with Phil Davis and John Nettles
- live action
ContextContext of Poldark. The complete second season
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Poldark. The complete second season
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/tVce9pTT_no/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/tVce9pTT_no/">Poldark. The complete second season</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...