The Resource Jimmy Carter
- Jimmy Carter
- Statement of responsibility
- written and produced by Adriana Bosch ; directed by Adriana Bosch ; co-producer, David Condon ; WGBH Educational Foundation
- Presidents -- United States -- Biography.
- Biographical television programs.
- Ex-presidents -- United States -- Interviews.
- Carter, Jimmy, 1924-
- Executive power -- United States.
- Presidents -- United States -- Interviews.
- Documentary television programs.
- United States -- Politics and government -- 1977-1981.
- Nonfiction television programs.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- The life of the 39th President of the United States. Examines the failings of Carter's political leadership in the context of the turbulent 1970s ; and explores the role religion played in his career
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Editor, James Rutenbeck ; associate producer, Julie Rosenberg ; music, Mason Daring ; narrator, Linda Hunt ; camera, Michael Chin, Stephen McCarthy
- Intended audience
- MPAA Rating: Not rated; Canadian rating PG
- Language note
- Closed captioned for the hearing impaired
- Series statement
- Target audience
- live action
ContextContext of Jimmy Carter
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Jimmy Carter
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/tRsVZX9Iezo/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/tRsVZX9Iezo/">Jimmy Carter</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...