The Resource Ms. Marvel. 2, Generation why
- Ms. Marvel. 2, Generation why
- Title number
- Vol. 2
- Title part
- Generation why
- Statement of responsibility
- writer, G. Willow Wilson ; artists Jacob Wyatt, Adrian Alphona
- Title variation
- Miss Marvel. 2, Generation why
- Generation why
- Pakistani Americans -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Comic books, strips, etc. -- United States.
- Women superheroes -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Graphic novels
- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Superhero comic books, strips, etc
- Teenage girls -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Muslim women -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Who is the Inventor, and what does he want with the all-new Ms. Marvel and all her friends? Maybe Wolverine can help! If Kamala can stop fan-girling out about meeting her favorite super hero, that is. Then, Kamala crosses paths with Inhumanity--by meeting the royal dog, Lockjaw! But why is Lockjaw really with Kamala? As Ms. Marvel discovers more about her past, the Inventor continues to threaten her future. Kamala bands together with some unlikely heroes to stop the maniacal villain before he does real damage, but has she taken on more than she can handle? And how much longer can Ms. Marvel's life take over Kamala Khan's? Kamala Khan continues to prove why she's the best (and most adorable) new super hero there is! -- Page  of cover
- YALSA Great Graphic Novels for Teens, 2016.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- Literary form
- Nature of contents
- comics graphic novels
- Series statement
- Ms. Marvel
- Series volume
- Target audience
- generation why
ContextContext of Ms. Marvel. 2, Generation why
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Ms. Marvel. 2, Generation why
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/tR4b3wjy3pI/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/tR4b3wjy3pI/">Ms. Marvel. 2, Generation why</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...