The Resource The hurt locker
- The hurt locker
- Statement of responsibility
- Summit Entertainment presents in association with Voltage Pictures, Grosvenor Park Media, LP. and F.C.E.F.SA., a Voltage Pictures/First Light/Kingsgate Films production ; a Kathryn Bigelow film ; produced by Kathryn Bigelow, Mark Boal, Nicolas Chartier, Greg Shapiro ; written by Mark Boal ; directed by Kathryn Bigelow
- Fear -- Drama.
- Military missions -- Drama.
- War films.
- Misiones militares -- Irak | Baghdad -- Teatro
- Bomb squads -- Iraq | Baghdad -- Drama.
- Guerra de guerrillas -- Irak | Baghdad -- Teatro
- Urban warfare -- Iraq | Baghdad -- Drama.
- Feature films.
- Bombas explosivas -- Irak | Baghdad -- Teatro
- United States -- Safety measures.
- United States -- Unit cohesion -- Drama.
- United States -- Military life -- Drama.
- Action and adventure films.
- Courage -- Drama.
- Thrillers (Motion pictures)
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- US Army Staff Sergeant Will James, Sergeant J.T. Sanborn and Specialist Owen Eldridge comprise the Bravo Company's bomb disposal unit stationed in Baghdad. James is the tech team leader. When he arrives on the scene, Bravo Company has thirty-nine days left on its current deployment, and it will be a long thirty-nine days for Sanborn and Eldridge whose styles do not mesh with their new leader. James' thrill of the dismantlement seems to be the ultimate goal regardless of the safety of his fellow team members, others on the scene or himself. On the other hand, Sanborn is by the books: he knows his place and duty and trusts others in the army to carry out theirs as well as he. Eldridge is an insecure soldier who is constantly worried that an error or misjudgment on his part will lead to the death of an innocent civilian or a military colleague. While the three members face their own internal issues, they have to be aware of any person at the bomb sites, some of who may be bombers themselves
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Director of photography, Barry Ackroyd ; editors, Bob Murawski, Chris Innis ; music, Marco Beltrami, Buck Sanders
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- MPAA rating: R; for war violence and language
- Language note
- In English or dubbed Spanish, with English SDH or Spanish subtitles
- SDH subtitles for the hearing impaired
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .H87 2010
- Jeremy Renner, Anthony Mackie, Brian Geraghty, Evangeline Lilly, Christian Camargo, Ralph Fiennes, David Morse, Guy Pearce
- live action
ContextContext of The hurt locker
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The hurt locker
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/tO31cb1QKGI/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/tO31cb1QKGI/">The hurt locker</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...