The Resource Battle for Terra
- Battle for Terra
- Statement of responsibility
- Roadside Attractions ; Snoot Entertainment and MeniThings Productions present in association with IM Global ; produced by Keith Calder ... [et al.] ; story by Aristomenis Tsirbas ; screenplay by Evan Spiliotopoulos ; directed by Aristomenis Tsirbas
- Interplanetary voyages -- Drama.
- Fantasy films.
- DVD recording for the hearing impaired.
- Animated films.
- Space warfare -- Drama.
- Science fiction films.
- Viajes interplanetarios -- Teatro.
- Secuestro -- Teatro.
- Feature films.
- Kidnapping -- Drama.
- Action and adventure films.
- Human-alien encounters -- Drama.
- Air pilots -- Wounds and injuries -- Drama.
- Mala is a precocious girl living on the beautiful planet Terra, a place where peace and tolerance are celebrated. Unbeknownst to Mala and her fellow Terrians, the last inhabitants of Earth have exhausted the resources of their planet and those of three others. They are now searching for a new home. This Earthforce has discovered that the use of a Terraformer will make Terra habitable for humans. Unfortunately, it will become poisonous for the Terrians. When the Earthlings embark on a hostile invasion of Terra, Mala's father, Roven, is kidnapped. Hoping to save her father, Mala captures and hides Jim, a crashed human pilot. While Mala nurses Jim back to health, the two forge a friendship and a plan that could save both the human race and the planet of Terra. Soon, however, they realize that peace will not be secured unless they can combat both the Terraformer and dark political forces that will stop at nothing in their drive to achieve power for power's sake
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Music by Abel Korzeniowski ; edited by J. Kathleen Gibson and Jim May
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- MPAA rating: PG; for sequences of sci-fi action violence and some thematic elements
- Language note
- English dialogue, English or Spanish subtitles; closed-captioned
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .B38 2009
- Voices: Evan Rachel Wood, Brian Cox, James Garner, Chris Evans, Danny Glover, Amanda Peet, David Cross, Justin Long, Dennis Quaid, Luke Wilson
ContextContext of Battle for Terra
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Battle for Terra
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/sIPp50ARsRE/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/sIPp50ARsRE/">Battle for Terra</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...