The Resource Intolerable cruelty
- Intolerable cruelty
- Statement of responsibility
- Universal Pictures and Imagine Entertainment present a Brian Grazer production in association with Alphaville ; produced by Ethan Coen, Brian Grazer ; screenplay by Robert Ramsey & Matthew Stone and Ethan Coen & Joel Coen ; directed by Joel Coen
- Title variation
- George Clooney: Intolerable cruelty
- Ramsey, Robert, 1962-
- Zeta-Jones, Catherine, 1969-
- Clooney, George.
- Grazer, Brian, 1953-
- Coen, Joel.
- Thornton, Billy Bob.
- Cedric, the Entertainer, 1965-
- Herrmann, Edward.
- Stone, Matthew, 1963-
- Deakins, Roger A., 1949-
- Burwell, Carter.
- McDonald, Leslie.
- Zophres, Mary.
- Coen, Ethan.
- Adelstein, Paul.
- Imagine Entertainment (Firm)
- Jenkins, Richard, 1953-
- Universal Pictures (Firm)
- Jaynes, Roderick.
- Rush, Geoffrey, 1951-
- Alphaville Productions.
- Miles Massey is a high-powered Los Angeles divorce lawyer nearing a midlife crisis. While representing his wealthy client Rex Rexroth, Miles meets his match in Rex's gold-digging wife, Marilyn. He's impressed by her similarly heartless ways of using marriage to fuel an expensive lifestyle, but Miles still manages to defeat her in court. With Marilyn looking to get her revenge and Miles finding himself attracted to her, the two engage in a ruthless romantic pursuit to out-swindle each other
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Director of photography, Roger Deakins ; editor, Roderick Jaynes ; music, Carter Burwell ; costume designer, Mary Zophres ; production designer, Leslie McDonald
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- MPAA rating: PG-13; for sexual content, language and brief violence
- Language note
- English, dubbed French or dubbed Spanish dialogue, French or Spanish subtitles; closed-captioned
- George Clooney, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Geoffrey Rush, Cedric the Entertainer, Edward Herrmann, Paul Adelstein, Richard Jenkins, Billy Bob Thornton
- Target audience
- live action
ContextContext of Intolerable cruelty
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Intolerable cruelty
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/rhOeBrUmYfk/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/rhOeBrUmYfk/">Intolerable cruelty</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...