The Resource Midwinter of the spirit
- Midwinter of the spirit
- Statement of responsibility
- ITV Studios, GroupM Entertainment, RLJ Entertainment ; producer, Phil Collinson ; writer, Stephen Volk ; director, Richard Clark.
- Church of England -- Drama.
- Detective and mystery television programs
- Fiction television programs
- Supernatural -- Drama.
- Television mini-series
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired
- Horror television programs
- Murder -- Investigation -- Drama.
- Thrillers (Television programs)
- Television series
- Exorcism -- Drama.
- Country vicar Merrily Watkins is in training to be an exorcist, or "deliverance counselor," for the Church of England. Although guided by the sardonic, no-nonsense Reverend Huw Owen, Merrily contends with self-doubt in her tough new role. When Merrily is called in to consult on a grisly murder investigation, the inexperienced exorcist finds herself battling supernatural terrors that threaten to overwhelm her
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Director of photography, Matt Gray ; editor, David Blackmore ; music, Edmund Butt
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- MPAA rating: Not rated
- Language note
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .M53 2016
- Kate Dickie, Nicholas Pinnock, Leila Mimmack, Siobhan Finneran, Ben Bailey Smith, Anna Maxwell Martin, David Threlfall
- live action
ContextContext of Midwinter of the spirit
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Midwinter of the spirit
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/rVmAxlNFoUo/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/rVmAxlNFoUo/">Midwinter of the spirit</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...