The Resource The underwater welder
- The underwater welder
- Statement of responsibility
- by Jeff Lemire
- Fatherhood -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Graphic novels.
- Psychological fiction.
- Fathers and sons -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Detective and mystery comic books, strips, etc.
- Science fiction comic books, strips, etc.
- Welders (Persons) -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Underwater welding and cutting -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- "As an underwater welder on an oilrig off the coast of Nova Scotia, Jack Joseph is used to the immense pressures of deep-sea work. Nothing, however, could prepare him for the pressures of impending fatherhood. As Jack dives deeper and deeper, he seems to pull further and further away from his young wife and their unborn son. Then one night, deep in the icy solitude of the ocean floor, something unexplainable happens. Jack has a mysterious and supernatural encounter that will change the course of his life forever" -- from publisher's web site
- Cataloging source
- no index present
- Literary form
- Nature of contents
- comics graphic novels
- Target audience
ContextContext of The underwater welder
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The underwater welder
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/rUd7bMEQMOo/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/rUd7bMEQMOo/">The underwater welder</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...