The Resource Match point
- Match point
- Statement of responsibility
- Dreamworks Pictures presents in association with BBC Films and Thema Production SA a Jada production ; produced by Letty Aronson, Lucy Darwin, Gareth Wiley ; written and directed by Woody Allen
- Interpersonal relations -- Drama.
- Brothers and sisters -- Drama.
- Suspense films.
- DVD recording for the hearing impaired.
- Thriller -- Feature
- Feature films.
- Tennis players -- Drama.
- Romance -- Feature.
- Man-woman relationships -- Drama.
- Thrillers (Motion pictures, television, etc.)
- Triangles (Interpersonal relations) -- Drama.
- Former tennis pro Chris Wilton stumbles into good fortune when Chloe Hewett, the daughter of a wealthy businessman and the sister of one of his tennis students, falls in love with him. But when Chris meets Nola, a much deeper passion is stirred. His desire isn't deterred even after he discovers that Nola is already dating Chloe's brother. But when their affair threatens Chris's increasingly cozy lifestyle, Chris begins to consider a drastic solution
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Director of photography, Remi Adefarasin ; editor, Alisa Lepselter ; original music, Georges Bizet, Gaetano Donizetti, Carlos Gomes, Andrew Lloyd Webber, Gioacchino Rossini, Giuseppe Verdi ; costume designer, Jill Taylor ; production designer, Jim Clay
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- MPAA rating: R; for some sexuality
- Language note
- In English with optional French dialog and subtitles in French or Spanish; closed-captioned in English
- LC call number
- LC item number
- M3834 2006
- Brian Cox, Matthew Goode, Scarlett Johansson, Emily Mortimer, Jonathan Rhys Meyers, Penelope Wilton
- Target audience
- live action
ContextContext of Match point
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Match point
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/rILo1VxLB2w/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/rILo1VxLB2w/">Match point</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...