The Resource Bones. Season two
- Bones. Season two
- Statement of responsibility
- Twentieth Century-Fox Film Corporation
- Medical drama (Television programs)
- United States -- Drama.
- Medical television programs (Drama)
- Mystery television programs
- Television serials
- Forensic anthropologists -- United States -- Drama.
- Detective and mystery television programs.
- Criminal investigation -- United States -- Drama.
- Television programs.
- Brennan, Temperance (Fictitious character) -- Drama.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- Forensic anthropologist Dr. Temperance "Bones" Brennan and FBI Special Agent Seely Booth combine her uncanny ability to decipher clues found in the remains of victims and his hard-hitting investigative techniques. The two use state-of-the-art forensic technology to solve some of the most baffling and bizarre crimes ever. Brennen gets a new boss and takes on a new partner, tensions mount, passions flare and a shocking conspiracy forces her to confront her troubled past
- Cataloging source
- Language note
- English (Dolby 5.1) or dubbed Spanish (Dolby surround) dialogue, English, French or Spanish subtitles; closed-captioned
- Closed captioned for the hearing impaired
- Emily Deschanel, David Boreanaz, Michaela Conlin, Eric Millegan, T.J. Thyne, Tamara Taylor
- Target audience
- live action
ContextContext of Bones. Season two
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Bones. Season two
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/qfv1JoWwrkI/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/qfv1JoWwrkI/">Bones. Season two</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...