The Resource The arrival
- The arrival
- Statement of responsibility
- by Shaun Tan
- In this wordless graphic novel, a man leaves his homeland and sets off for a new country, where he must build a new life for himself and his family
- ALA Notable Children's Book, 2008
- Australian Book Industry Awards, Book of the Year for Older Children, 2007.
- Booklist Editors’ Choice: Books for Youth, 2007
- Children's Book of the Year Award (Children's Book Council of Australia), Picture Book of the Year, 2007.
- Children's Book Council of Australia: Notable Australian Children's Books: Picture Books
- New York Times Best Illustrated Children's Books: 2007
- New York Times Notable Children's Book, 2007
- NSW Premier's Literary Awards, Book of the Year, 2007.
- Parents' Choice Award for Fiction, 2007.
- School Library Journal Best Books: 2007
- USBBY Outstanding International Book, 2008.
- Western Australian Premier's Book Awards, Premier's Prize, 2006.
- Western Australian Premier's Book Award for Children's Books, 2006.
- YALSA Great Graphic Novels for Teens, 2008
- YALSA Best Books for Young Adults, 2008
- School Library Journal Best Books, 2007.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Ar 2007
- Literary form
- Target audience
ContextContext of The arrival
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The arrival
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/qVunT54uptM/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/qVunT54uptM/">The arrival</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...