The Resource Paul Blart : mall cop
- Paul Blart : mall cop
- Title remainder
- mall cop
- Statement of responsibility
- Columbia Pictures presents in association with Relativity Media, a Happy Madison production ; produced by Adam Sandler, Jack Giarraputo, Todd Garner, Kevin James, Barry Bernardi ; written by Kevin James & Nick Bakay ; directed by Steve Carr
- Title variation
- Mall cop
- Paul Blart: maill cop
- Paul Blart : flic du mail
- Hostages -- New Jersey -- Drama.
- Fiction films
- Police, Private -- New Jersey -- Drama.
- Feature films
- Shopping malls -- New Jersey -- Drama.
- Overweight men -- New Jersey -- Drama.
- Feature films.
- Crime films.
- Action and adventure films.
- Comedy films
- Criminal behavior -- New Jersey -- Drama.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- Paul Blart is a mild-mannered, dutiful family man who works as a security guard in a New Jersey mall. He has applied to become a cop for years, but he always fails the physical exam because he is overweight and has hyperglycemia. One day a gang of organized criminals put the mall under siege and takes hostages. Blart becomes trapped inside and because he feels it is duty as a security guard, he refuses to leave. He becomes the police department's eyes on the inside and attempts to stop the criminals on his own
- Credits note
- Director of photography, Russ T. Alsobrook ; editor, Jeff Freeman ; music, Waddy Wachtel ; production designer, Perry Andelin Blake ; costume designer, Ellen Lutter
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- MPAA rating: PG; for some violence, mild crude and suggestive humor, and language
- Language note
- English or dubbed French dialogue, English or French subtitles; closed-captioned
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .P38 2009
- Kevin James, Jayma Mays, Keir O'Donnell, Bobby Cannavale, Stephen Rannazzisi, Shirley Knight
- live action
ContextContext of Paul Blart : mall cop
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Paul Blart : mall cop
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/q0BpLUAOEJc/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/q0BpLUAOEJc/">Paul Blart : mall cop</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...