The Resource Ender's game
- Ender's game
- Statement of responsibility
- Summit Entertainment presents in association with Oddlot Entertainment, a Chartoff Productions, Taleswapper, Oddlot Entertainment, K/O Paper Products, Digital Domain production ; produced by Gigi Pritzker, Linda McDonough, Alex Kurtzman, Roberto Orci, Robert Chartoff, Lynn Hendee, Orson Scott Card, Ed Ulbrich ; screenplay by Gaving Hood ; directed by Gavin Hood.
- War games -- Drama.
- Brothers and sisters -- Drama.
- EducaciÃ3n militar -- Teatro.
- Genetic engineering -- Drama.
- Wiggin, Ender, (Fictitious character) -- Drama.
- Maniobras de guerra -- Teatro.
- Science fiction films.
- Military education -- Drama.
- Gifted children -- Drama.
- Feature films.
- Hermanos -- Teatro.
- Action and adventure films.
- Video recordings for people with visual disabilities.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- A hostile alien race attacked Earth, and if not for the legendary heroics of Fleet Commander Mazer Rackham, all would have been lost. In preparation for the next attack, Colonel Hyrum Graff is training only the best young children. Ender Wiggin, a shy, but brilliant boy, is soon ordained by Graff as the military's next great hope. Once at Command School, he's trained by Mazer Rackham, himself, to lead them into an epic battle that will determine the future of Earth and save the human race
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Director of photography, Donald M. McAlpine ; editors, Zach Staenberg, Lee Smith ; music, Steve Jablonsky
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- MPAA rating: PG-13; for some violence, sci-fi action and thematic material
- Language note
- English or Spanish dialogue; English or Spanish subtitles, English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing (SDH); English descriptive audio
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .E53 2014
- Harrison Ford, Asa Butterfield, Hailee Steinfeld, Viola Davis, Abigail Breslin, Ben Kingsley, Moises Arias, Aramis Knight, Suraj Partha
- live action
ContextContext of Ender's game
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Ender's game
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/oT719H4mxiQ/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/oT719H4mxiQ/">Ender's game</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...