The Resource Munich
- Statement of responsibility
- a Universal Pictures and DreamWorks Pictures presentation ; an Amblin Entertainment, Kennedy/Marshall, Barry Mendel production in association with Alliance Atlantis Communications ; produced by Kathleen Kennedy, Barry Mendel, Steven Spielberg, Colin Wilson ; screenplay by Tony Kushner and Eric Roth ; directed by Steven Spielberg
- Crime -- Feature
- Suspense films.
- Historical films.
- Historical -- Feature.
- DVD recording for the hearing impaired.
- Agentes -- Europa -- Teatro.
- Thriller -- Feature
- Olympic Games, 1972 -- Drama.
- Undercover operations -- Europe -- Drama.
- Feature films.
- Film adaptations.
- Terrorism -- Germany -- Drama.
- Terrorismo -- Alemania -- Teatro.
- Thrillers (Motion pictures, television, etc.)
- During the 1972 Olympics PLO terrorists kidnapped and murdered eleven Israeli athletes. After the tragic incident is over and several of the terrorists have gone free, the Israeli government of Golda Meir recruits Avner to lead a team of undercover agents to hunt down those responsible throughout Europe and eliminate them one-by-one. It is physically and emotionally messy work, and conflicts between Avner and his team's handler, Ephraim, over information Avner doesn't want to provide only make things more difficult. Soon the work starts to take its toll on Avner, especially as it becomes clear that he is being hunted in return, and that his family's safety may be in jeopardy
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Director of photography, Janusz Kaminski ; editor, Michael Kahn ; music, John Williams ; costume designer, Joanna Johnston ; production designer, Rick Carter ; visual effects supervisor, Pablo Helman ; special effects supervisors, GrÃ©goire Delage, Joss Williams
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- MPAA rating: R; for strong graphic violence, some sexual content, nudity and language
- Language note
- In English or dubbed French, with English, French or Spanish subtitles
- LC call number
- LC item number
- M86534 2006
- Eric Bana, Daniel Criag, CiarÃ¡n Hinds, Mathieu Kassovitz, Hanns Zischler, Ayelet Zurer, Geoffrey Ruch, Gila Almagor, Michael Lonsdale, Lynn Cohen
- Target audience
- live action
ContextContext of Munich
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Munich
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/oG6tUy6Pags/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/oG6tUy6Pags/">Munich</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...