The Resource The Gollywhopper Games
- The Gollywhopper Games
- Statement of responsibility
- by Jody Feldman ; illustrations by Victoria Jamieson
- Twelve-year-old Gil Goodson competes against thousands of other children at extraordinary puzzles, stunts, and more in hopes of a fresh start for his family, which has been ostracized since his father was falsely accused of embezzling from Golly Toy and Game Company
- Georgia Children's Book Award, 2011.
- Grand Canyon Reader Award (Arizona), Intermediate Book Category, 2011.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Gol 2008
- Literary form
- Series statement
- Gollywhopper Games
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of The Gollywhopper Games
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The Gollywhopper Games
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/oD5D-pptyV4/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/oD5D-pptyV4/">The Gollywhopper Games</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...