The Resource Bedtime stories
- Bedtime stories
- Statement of responsibility
- Walt Disney Pictures presents a Happy Madison production, a Conman & Izzy production, an Offspring production ; a film by Adam Shankman ; produced by Andrew Gunn, Adam Sandler, Jack Giarraputo ; story by Matt Lopez ; screenplay by Matt Lopez and Tim Herlihy ; directed by Adam Shankman
- Title variation
- Adam Sandler : Bedtime stories
- Brand, Russell, 1975-
- Lopez, Matt.
- Heit, Jonathan Morgan.
- Sandler, Adam.
- Kesling, Laura Ann.
- Pryce, Jonathan.
- Russell, Keri, 1976-
- Gunn, Andrew, 1969-
- Pearce, Guy, 1967-
- Griffiths, Richard, 1947-
- Lawless, Lucy, 1968-
- Palmer, Teresa, 1986-
- Shankman, Adam.
- Giarraputo, Jack.
- Arquette, Courteney Cox.
- Herlihy, Tim.
- Hotelkeepers -- United States -- Drama.
- Uncles -- United States -- Drama.
- Fantasy films.
- DVD recording for the hearing impaired.
- Comedy films.
- Brothers and sisters -- United States -- Drama.
- Hoteles, moteles, etc. -- Estados Unidos -- Teatro.
- Feature films.
- NarraciÃ3n de cuentos -- Estados Unidos -- Teatro.
- Storytelling -- United States -- Drama.
- Hotel cleaning personnel -- United States -- Drama.
- Fiction films.
- Marty Bronson raises his son and daughter on his own. He has to sell his homey motel to Barry Nottingham who promises to make Marty's son manager. But, Nottingham pulls down the motel and builds a pricey hotel. Now grown up, Marty's son, Skeeter, works as a janitor and general servant. He still dreams of becoming the manager. When Nottingham announces a brand-new hotel, built on an existing school's property, he makes his future son-in-law, Kendall, manager. Skeeter's sister Wendy, has to leave town for a job interview and asks him to alternate looking after her two children Patrick and Bobbi, with Wendy's colleague, Jill. He doesn't get along with either Jill or the children, but his easy-going attitude loosens them all up. He starts telling the children bedtime stories and the children grow fond of him. They make suggestions about how the stories should go. When the stories become true in real life, Skeeter tries to maneuver the stories into a direction which will make his dream come true, too
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Director of photography, Michael Barrett ; editors, Tom Costain, Michael Tronick ; music composer, Rupert Gregson-Williams ; production designer, Linda DeScenna ; costume designer, Rita Ryack
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- MPAA rating: PG; for some mild rude humor and mild language
- Language note
- English, dubbed French or dubbed Spanish dialogue, French or Spanish subtitles; English subtitles for the hearing impaired
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .B43 2009
- Adam Sandler, Keri Russell, Guy Pearce, Russell Brand, Richard Griffiths, Jonathan Pryce, Courteney Cox, Lucy Lawless, Teresa Palmer, Jonathan Morgan Heit, Laura Ann Kesling
- live action
ContextContext of Bedtime stories
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Bedtime stories
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/o4upmiB-1G0/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/o4upmiB-1G0/">Bedtime stories</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...