The Resource The twilight saga :New moon
- The twilight saga :New moon
- Statement of responsibility
- Summit Entertainment ; Imprint Entertainment ; Sunswept Entertainment ; Temple Hill Entertainment ; produced by Wyck Godfrey ; screenplay by Melissa Rosenberg ; directed by Chris Weitz
- Title variation
- New moon
- Pattinson, Robert, 1986-
- Lautner, Taylor, 1992-
- Reed, Nikki, 1988-
- Facinelli, Peter, 1973-
- Godfrey, Wyck.
- Fanning, Dakota, 1994-
- Stewart, Kristen, 1990-
- Lutz, Kellan, 1985-
- Greene, Ashley, 1987-
- Burke, Billy.
- Desplat, Alexandre.
- Kendrick, Anna.
- Weitz, Chris, 1969-
- Rosenberg, Melissa.
- Reaser, Elizabeth, 1975-
- Depressed persons -- Washington (State) | Forks -- Drama.
- Forks (Wash.) -- Drama.
- Fantasy films.
- Swan, Bella (Fictitious character) -- Drama.
- Vampires -- Washington (State) | Forks -- Drama.
- Hombres lobo -- Washington (Estado) | Forks -- Teatro
- Feature films.
- Vampire films.
- Film adaptations.
- Vampiros -- Washington (Estado) | Forks -- Teatro
- Cullen, Edward (Fictitious character) -- Drama.
- Romance films.
- Fiction films.
- Friendship -- Washington (State) | Forks -- Drama.
- Werewolf films.
- Thrillers (Motion pictures)
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- Werewolves -- Washington (State) | Forks -- Drama.
- Bella is still very much in love with Edward. The rest of the vampire coven who call themselves the Cullens, especially Alice, decide to throw Bella a private party for her eighteenth birthday. Things go wrong when Bella cuts her finger and thirst overcomes the vampires. As a result of the danger Bella was put through, the Cullen family decide to leave Forks, Washington. Bella becomes so depressed that she exempts herself from all social activities. But, she realizes she can coexist with childhood friend, Jacob. As usual for Bella, things aren't what they seem. Something is happening to Jacob that he can't explain to Bella, and their friendship starts to deteriorate. But when Alice returns to tell her that Edward thinks she is dead, Bella must go on a journey to save Edward from wanting to die himself
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Director of photography, Javier Aguirresarobe ; editor, Peter Lambert ; music, Alexandre Desplat
- Intended audience
- MPAA rating: PG-13; for some violence and action
- Language note
- English (Dolby Digital 5.1 and 2.0 Dolby Surround ), or dubbed Spanish dialogue (Dolby Digital 5.1), Spanish subtitles; English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing; SDH
- Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson, Taylor Lautner, Billy Burke, Ashley Greene, Anna Kendrick, Peter Facinelli, Elizabeth Reaser, Kellan Lutz, Nikki Reed, Dakota Fanning
- live action
ContextContext of The twilight saga :New moon
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The twilight saga :New moon
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/nooMNk3leV8/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/nooMNk3leV8/">The twilight saga :New moon</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...