The Resource Shaun the sheep movie
- Shaun the sheep movie
- Statement of responsibility
- Lionsgate Studiocanal and Aardman Animations present in association with Anton Capital Entertainment and Aardman ; produced by Julie Lockhart, Paul Kewley ; directed and written by Mark Burton, Richard Starzak.
- When Shaun decides to take the day off and have some fun, he gets a little more action than he bargained for. A mix up with the Farmer, a caravan, and a very steep hill lead them all to the Big City and it's up to Shaun and the flock to return everyone safely to the green grass of home
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- Rating: PG; for rude humor
- Language note
- English dialogue; English descriptive audio
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .S538 2015
- Justin Fletcher, John Sparkes, Omid Djalili, Richard Webber, Kate Harbour, Tim Hands, Andy Nyman
ContextContext of Shaun the sheep movie
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Shaun the sheep movie
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/nS-iWc0Ueks/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/nS-iWc0Ueks/">Shaun the sheep movie</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...