The Resource Heart of a samurai : based on the true story of Nakahama Manjiro
- Heart of a samurai : based on the true story of Nakahama Manjiro
- Title remainder
- based on the true story of Nakahama Manjiro
- Statement of responsibility
- by Margi Preus
- In 1841, rescued by an American whaler after a terrible shipwreck leaves him and his four companions castaways on a remote island, fourteen-year-old Manjiro, who dreams of becoming a samurai, learns new laws and customs as he becomes the first Japanese person to set foot in the United States
- ALA Notable Children's Book, 2011
- Asian Pacific American Asian Pacific American Award for Literature: Children’s Literature, 2011.
- Booklist Editors’ Choice: Books for Youth, 2010
- Notable Books for a Global Society, 2011.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- He 2010
- Literary form
- Nature of contents
- comics graphic novels
- Target audience
ContextContext of Heart of a samurai : based on the true story of Nakahama Manjiro
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Heart of a samurai : based on the true story of Nakahama Manjiro
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/mhX4aSg2Jag/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/mhX4aSg2Jag/">Heart of a samurai : based on the true story of Nakahama Manjiro</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...