The Resource Michael Clayton
- Michael Clayton
- Statement of responsibility
- Warner Bros. Pictures presents in association with Samuels Media and Castle Rock Entertainment a Mirage Enterprises/Section Eight production ; produced by Jennifer Fox, Kerry Orent, Sydney Pollack, Steve Samuels ; written and directed by Tony Gilroy
- Title variation
- George Clooney : Michael Clayton
- Legal films (Drama)
- AcciÃ3n (Derecho) -- Nueva York (Estados Unidos) | Nueva York -- Teatro.
- Crime -- Feature
- Suspense films.
- Corporate lawyers -- Malpractice -- Drama.
- DVD recording for the hearing impaired.
- Litigation -- New York (State) | New York -- Drama.
- Corporate lawyers -- New York (State) | New York -- Drama.
- Thriller -- Feature
- Abogados -- Nueva York (Estados Unidos) | Nueva York -- Teatro.
- Feature films.
- Law firms -- New York (State) | New York -- Drama.
- New York (N.Y.) -- Drama.
- Class actions (Civil procedure) -- New York (State) | New York -- Drama.
- Thrillers (Motion pictures, television, etc.)
- Michael Clayton is an in-house fixer at one of the largest corporate law firms in New York. A former criminal prosecutor, Clayton takes care of the law firm Kenner, Bach, & Ledeen's dirtiest work at the behest of the firm's co-founder, Marty Bach. Burned out with his job as a fixer, his divorce, a failed business venture, and mounting debt have left Clayton inextricably tied to the firm. At U/North, meanwhile, the career of litigator Karen Crowder rests on the multi-million dollar settlement of a class-action suit that Clayton's firm is leading to a seemingly successful conclusion. But when Kenner Bach's brilliant and guilt-ridden attorney Arthur Edens sabotages the U/North case, Clayton faces the biggest challenge of his career and his life
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Director of photography, Robert Elswit ; editor, John Gilroy ; music, James Newton Howard ; costume designer, Sarah Edwards ; production designer, Kevin Thompson
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- MPAA rating: R; for language including some sexual dialogue
- Language note
- In English, dubbed French, or dubbed Spanish, with English, French or Spanish subtitles
- LC call number
- LC item number
- M534345 2008
- George Clooney, Tom Wilkinson, Tilda Swinton, Sydney Pollack, Michael O'Keefe
- Target audience
- live action
ContextContext of Michael Clayton
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Michael Clayton
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/mLjylGbZg1g/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/mLjylGbZg1g/">Michael Clayton</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...